Sunday, February 08, 2009

Two Peas Class



So I was happy to see this class by Robyn Werlich on two peas...its really geared towards capture a month in pictures but I thought it would work perfectly to capture Kendall's birthday celebration this week.
Used my Slice a lot here...like tons! And I used all 3 of my cards.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Flocked Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Patterned Paper: Pink Paisley, Making Memories
Die Cut Machine: Slice-Making Memories
Stamp, Punches: Stampin Up
Felt Stars and Staples: Making Memories
Gems: Hero Arts
Photo Corners: Heidi Swapp

4 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful colors!! Love your spin on the class!

laura vegas said...

love how you used the idea to do a birthday layout! and yes, you did a TON of slicing on here! fun seeing everyone takes on this!

Jennifer Davis said...

Very fun layout!

Robyn said...

Girl...I love what you did for your layout! This is beautiful!!! So glad that your enjoying the class - I love your layout!!! Huge hugs!