Saturday, February 07, 2009

Week 6: Project 365

I can't believe its week 6 already. I gotta admit, I'm worried about running out of ideas for this project. The first few weeks I planned the pics, knowing the kind of things I wanted to take. This week i didn't even think I had enough pics...I actually took pictures everyday and I didn't even think about it. This week was easy because it was kendall's 6th b-day and her party as well. And sometimes I'm not going to post certain pics...this week I'm omitting one.

Sun, Feb 1: Finally got to go sledding!

Tues, Feb 2: Omitted
Wed, Feb 3: Last day that Kendall is 5. I love to do LO's of them just before their birthdays. I really loved the age of 5...I was kinda sad for it to leave. This is total Kendall when she really gets tickled about something. Love her!


Wed, Feb 4: Kendall's 6th b-day. She had an all day celebration. I've already printed out pics for a LO, hopefully I'll do it tomorrow.

Thurs, Feb 5th: Aydan has had this Mr Potato Head for a while now but recently rediscovered him. He takes this guy everywhere. And he calls it "Mashed Potato Head", which I think is the funniest thing ever.

Fri, Feb 6th: My 4 senior radiology students during my class, which starts at 7AM. They have been with me for a 1.5 years now and they graduate this summer. I really adore them...such hard workers and we just have a lot of fun. Right now we are learning skull. They are positioning something we call a phantom and we xray it and evaluate our images. They go to their college everyother day and come to the hospital the opposite days. I teach a lot of the hands on stuff.

Sat, Feb 7th: Kendall's swimming birthday party. She's here with her cousins (2 middle boys) and our neighbors. There are 3 other tables with "her kindergarteners"...as Kendall refers to them.

3 comments:

Carine Hartman said...

Great pics of last week. I hope Kendall had a nice birthday

Carine

laura vegas said...

great photos this week carla! i can tell how happy the birthday girl was ... she's growing up so quickly! and gotta love the potato head ... we have two and they're always being played with. although usually the kids are the ones wearing the glasses. lol!

Sara said...

Awesome pics Carla! I agree with you 5 is a great age! Laughed at the Mashed Potato Head--too funny!

Happy Belaed Birthday Kendall!!