Sun, Jan 25: Reading the 2nd book in the Twilight series (which I finished today). I used to be such a bookworm and then I kinda stopped about 6 years ago...I wonder why? LOL! Seriously never had the time after I became a mom...plus scrapbooking kinda took over my free time.

Mon, Jan 26: I was playing ball down the basement stairs with Aydan after work. He was sitting on the landing and I was at the bottom. We were having so much fun. I grabbed out the camera and the crying began. But Kendall continued on with his role, so I got a picture of her. Notice her Dora earmuffs...more about that later.

Tues, Jan 27: Aydan was on the potty...cute pics, just don't want to put them on the internet.
Wed, Jan 28: My office at work. I mostly spend my time in the department with my co-workers, students, and patients. I love to get away and get some work done...its so quiet here!

Thurs, Jan 29: Kendall's newest thing is scuba diving during her bubble bath. She puts her whole face in...I always pay attention to make sure I can hear her breathing. LOL!
Friday, Jan 30: Superbowl pools from both of our jobs...tradition for both of us. One year I won $500 for the third and final because the scores didn't change! Wish us luck!

Sat, Jan 31: The temperture actually rose to the 30's today(can you say "heatwave"?) so Ozan took a shot at cooking some hamburgers and salmon on the grill in the snow! LOL! Mmmm the hamburgers were good...I don't like salmon.

Here are some random pics I'm going to use for some empty days I had from previous weeks.
Mon, Jan 19: I purchased some vinyl wall words for the house from Once Upon a Design. They have super cute stuff and they are very inexpensive. This one is for above the stove.
Sat, Jan 17: Kendall wears these huge Dora ear muffs ALL THE TIME around the house. She's not cold, she just likes to dress up!
And a few cards I made. this one is for valentine's day for Ozan. I was inspired by two talented ladies: Nicole Magouirk and Robyn Werlich. Its kind of a cross lift.
This Wednesday, my baby girl turns 6 :( I love 5 so much, I don't want it to end. There's a transperancy butterfly on there but its hard to see.
And a birthday card for my BFF daughter, who turns 9. Just a simple card, nothing fancy! I wanted to use my MM foam stamps...they were getting lonely.
Products Used
V-Day Card:
Patterned Paper: Making memories, SEI, Stampin Up, Scenic Route
Felt Hearts: american crafts
Kraft Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Slice Die Cutting Machine: Making Memories (hearts)
Slot Punch, Stamp, Ink: Stampin Up
Wish Card:
Pattterned Papers: Scenic Route, Making Memories, Stampin Up
stamps, Ink, Big Notz Die Cut: Stampin Up
Kraft Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Butterfly Die Cut: Cuttlebug
Transperancy: Archivers
Celebrate Card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Textured Cardstock: Bazzill
Punches: Marvy, Fiskars, Martha Stewart
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamp and White Craft Ink: Stampin Up
Foam Stamp and Paint: Making Memores



3 comments:
great photos carla! i think it's great you got a photo of your desk at work ... important part of your life! and the photo of kendall in the tub is so cute! and BBQ'ing in the snow ... interesting.
i just made a superbowl pool for joe. he was going to sit with a ruler and spend forever making one. so i sketched one out in about 20 seconds. then he told me not to make a mockery of the superbowl. lol! he's a die-hard steelers fan ... so you know it's going to be crazy here tomorrow!
Cool pics! Good to see other people playing "ball down the basement stairs"!! Laughed at that! Isn't it crazy when the temp's reach the 30's & we call it a heatwave?? Wonder if I could convince my hubby to go out to grill--possibly! Good luck on the superbowl pools!
i love your cards and enjoyed seeing all your photos. it is good to know i am not the only one still on the second book. lol
Post a Comment