
So I was feeling kinda low in my scrapbook mojo lately...I started lifting this LO from Jennifer McGuire and I was gonna copy it exactly, just so I could do a bit of scrapping. Well it turned into a different look to say the least...and I can say that I feel better now! This scan is a bit washed out but its really bright in real life. Had fun here with those fuzzy rub ons (had those forever and didn't know they were so cute) and I added the flowered white rub on to the bare chipboard for a little added somethin' somethin'.
My baby Kendall...just barely 3 years old here. I remember how much I loved that pea coat on her...couldn't resist buying that. Wow, what a crazy time in my life with a 3 year old and a 6 month old baby. I don't miss the sleepless nights!
My Favorite Girl
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Patterned Papers: Making Memories, Doodlebug Designs, and Luxe Designs
Transperancy and Fuzzy Rub Ons: Heidi Swapp
Chipboard (swirls), tags, and brads: Making Memories
Rub Ons and Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Silver Gems: Michaels
And another quick one that I did last week with some new Chloe's Closet from Making Memories.

U Being U
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper, Pins, Transperancy, Staples, Binder Clip Journaling Page: Making Memories
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Die Cut Machine: Cuttlebug
Pen: Uniball Signo
And a quick card for a child's b-day coming up...mostly DCWV paper products here. Isn't that word balloon punch cute? It was from Hobby Lobby and 1/2 off...couldn't resist! The stamps are from Colorbox's "Friendly Forest" Line. And right after I stamped the word balloon I realized my mistake. I was gonna say "Happy Bird Day to Woo". Darn! But I am not redoing it!
The white part of the owl's chest was made by using a souffle pen. always wanted to try that! And to make the ears I used a red marker then covered it with the white souffle pen...which resulted in a nice pink color.
I don't know why the tint of this card is so blue??? I can't wait until I can take pics again outside!
3 comments:
Haven't you been Miss Creative!?! LOVE that 1st LO!! Might have to lift it myself! Great work & the card is super cute!!
love the layouts carla! look how tiny kendall looks in that first photo! and love what you did with the chloe's closet stuff ... and cute collage!
you;re on a roll Girl!! the font you asked? which layout? if its the 'i think' - it's rough typewriter. :D
Post a Comment