
Tues, Jan 13: Kendall got into her tights and shorts after school to play dress up! I was loaded in sweats freezing and she was warm...that's my baby! She never complains of being cold.
Wed, Jan 14: Aydan's teachers told us that he loves to push strollers around. We got this one out and he just races it around the house...sometimes Kendall grabs her baby doll one too and they just have a blast.
Thurs, Jan 15: "Baby in the Hood". I scored some zip up sweatshirts for Aydan for $2.50 at Target the other day. He's outgrowing his stuff so fast and we couldn't even find these anywhere. Just summer stuff :(
Fri, Jan 16: Super duper record breaking snowfalls and temps this winter. On this date it got to 34 degrees below 0. I don't know why I took a picture of myself outside in front of my house. I guess that the cold would show on my face, but it didn't! My body has probably gotten nice and thick...ready to handle winter. LOL!
Sat, Jan 17: coming soon...




3 comments:
cute pics carla! love seeing little peeks into your week. and the stroller is funny ... that's a big one to be pushing all over the house. lol!
Great week of pics! Loved the socks & the stroller!
Cute photos! What a great score you found at Target!
Post a Comment