Sun, Jan 18: Kendall and Aydan took a bunch of their stuffed animals from their bedrooms and brought them downstairs for a picnic.
Mon, Jan 19: {to be added later...LOL. Need to get caught up a bit}
Tues, Jan 20: We made history with our first African-American president. My kids got to see the inaugaration at school but when they were replaying it on the news that evening, I caught this picture. We're in the basement here so we got some terrible lighting.

Wed, Jan 21: Went to Archivers after work because they had the new Simply Handmade Magazine in. I was having my first card published ever in there. This is a scan of it...made the first project of the chapter and had a two page spread. Yay! The ladies even scanned a colored copy and asked me to sign it to hang up in the store. They are so sweet there!


Thurs, Jan 22: Cuddling with my boy on the couch before bedtime. I'm super tired in this picture. This picture was taken by Kendall (who's 5) with my Rebel. She has tiny hands but she did it!


Fri, Jan 23: Both kids were super-duper overdue for a haircut. I kept Aydan's hair a bit longer this time. Love the longer hair on the boys! Kendall kept saying she wanted her hair short like Mommy's...I just wasn't ready!
Sat, Jan 24: {Did nothing today...will fill in later. LOL!}


1 comment:
love the photo of all the stuffed animals having a picnic ... so cute! and congrats again on your card being published! great idea to use a photo of it for this project!
Post a Comment