Sun, Jan 4: My favorite drink in the whole wide world. Vente iced mocha, non-fat, no whip, 2 equal, easy ice mocha. Yum!
Mon, Jan 5: This is a picture of the Chicago skyline at sunrise taken from the hospital I work at. We are in the burbs, but just a few miles from the city limits, so we get a full view of the whole skyline. This picture was taken in raw format...never had success with that before. And I took about 50 pics! This under exposed but I am very happy with it. That's the Sears Tower in the center, isn't it beautiful?
Tues, Jan 6: I told my co-workers, who are all very supportive of my hobby, about my 365 project. My friend and c0-worker took this picture of me punching in. She took another one that shows my face better but I didn't like it. And we just changed our scrubs to this terrible light gray. Ugh! So if you see me wearing the same thing, that's why!
Wed, Jan 7: Kendall working on a the "tooth journal" from school. When a kindergartener looses a tooth, they bring this journal home in a canvas bag and share their story. Cute!
Thurs, Jan 8: Kendall playing with her new easy bake oven.
Fri, Jan 9: Driving home from work. I spend about 10 hours a week in my trusty Honda(knock on wood)...this baby has 117,000 miles on it. Basically this car is just for going to work! Got the idea for this picture from Becky Higgins.

Sat, Jan 10: Kendall and I went to a birthday party at a childrens' museum. We took these shots from inside of a triangular shaped mirrored tunnel. These are taken from the reflection. Came out kinda cool! I can't narrow down the pics. I'll probably print both!
My beautiful girl!
2 comments:
great pics carla! why havn't i taken a photo of my starbucks yet? lol! and can i say that i'm glad i don't have to wear those scrubs ... i look horrid in grey! love that you're getting yourself in the photos! and those last ones are really cool ... can't believe you got that good of a photo from a reflection!
Cool pics! I'm sitting here with my Dunkin Donuts coffee & realized THAT's my pic of the day!! I think it's great that you're including yourself AND that your co-workers are supportive!!
Post a Comment