I had purchased a lot of the red Ikea Kassett boxes but I didn't use many of them...really realized that what I had worked better. I have a very ecclectic style so I tend to mix things up{This is going to be a super long post}
...some close ups...the white boxes are by Cropper Hopper to store my stickers and rub ons. I divided them by manufactuer, type, and theme. The blue drawers are ancient...got these about 12 years ago at Borders...they have a fabric finish and I really like them. Use these to store markers, thin die cuts, some ink pads, and masks. The large red box is filled with embellishments that are larger in their packages.
Some more...that small brown basket holds bling and gems. The white one holds all card making supplies...just pull it off the shelf to use. 
My Stampin Up Cardstock...I cut out small pieces and wrote the color of the paper down...haven't done that yet for my newer purchases...
My Stampin Up Cardstock...I cut out small pieces and wrote the color of the paper down...haven't done that yet for my newer purchases...
My new way to store my Cuttlebug Embossing Plates. Got this from Borders too...matches the drawers. I store them with a piece of white core cardstock (DCWV) that was embossed in the folder and then I sand it and put the paper back in. Its so much easier to find the plates. I use them all the time! And notice the labels? I own several label makers...love them!

I store the smaller Cuttlebug stuff in this open tin, easy to grab! And so pretty!

I love looking in other people's craft space...especially drawers and things like that. I have 2 drawers filled with my Stampin Up stamps.

And this is my favorite drawer below. I found this basket at JoAnn's and cut off the handles. This basket stores my tags, journaling papers, and small paper pads. Kinda keep them loose in the basket and I can just grab something. This has been real convenient so far.
I love looking in other people's craft space...especially drawers and things like that. I have 2 drawers filled with my Stampin Up stamps.
And this is my favorite drawer below. I found this basket at JoAnn's and cut off the handles. This basket stores my tags, journaling papers, and small paper pads. Kinda keep them loose in the basket and I can just grab something. This has been real convenient so far.
I also arranged my cropper hoppers paper holders to one of my work tables. I really wanted this space for a paper trimer and for my Cuttlebug but I just didn't have the space to put them on the Expedit. And my favorite basket that holds loose wooden stamps...

To the right of that table is my making memories embellishment center and some racks I hung up below to hold all my making memories jars. Love seeing everything out. I hang my american crafts ribbon on a ring and leave it on the side of the center.

To the right of that table is my making memories embellishment center and some racks I hung up below to hold all my making memories jars. Love seeing everything out. I hang my american crafts ribbon on a ring and leave it on the side of the center.
One of my other projects are these Benno CD towers from Ikea. I purchased some more jars to hold more embellishments. Here is a close up...

a view when you enter my room...its really not too big. Really have to use the wall space well! My carpet looks funny...theres a shadow on the floor in the picture but thats from the light! LOL!

OK, I've made quite a few cards lately...I made a baby girl card for a co-worker who is expecting his second baby any day. But they don't know the sex so I made a boy card the next day just in case... I'll post the supplies later but used a tons of old school stuff and a shabby chic style that I used to have a long time ago. Super old supplies here. My friend Laura inspired me to use the tag on a card...and to emboss it. Love it. Oh, and I lifted one of her LO's here...you can see it later in the post. Yes, there's more.


Kendall made this at school for me. I thought it was a picture frame but she calls it a scrapbook page! Love it...have it hanging in my room.
Kendall made this at school for me. I thought it was a picture frame but she calls it a scrapbook page! Love it...have it hanging in my room.
And my LO! I was stuck on what papers to use. I just created a new Cropper Hopper paper holder to store all my newer papers...this is how I came up with these colors. I got some new Swiss Dot Bazzill cardstock...love, love this paper! They had some cute Pink Pailee stuff too. On the pink paper there is some typing and my mom's name is on there (Jeanne), so I didn't cover it up. I took this scan and didn't like it...took some pics and didn't like those, so i'll stick with this scan. I did use my new SU die cut and some cute cork paper.


And some leftovers for a card...super quick. I just found out that its one of my friends B-days tomorrow. Her husband works with my husband and then we found out that we both work at the same hospital...maybe I'll run this over to her! We always call each other Chica...thus the title!
This is the other side of the room...my workspace and computer. Its still a mess from these projects (and unpainted).
Have a great Halloween!!
4 comments:
that WAS a big post. lol! love the cards and the layout! and glad i had some ideas that you found useful!
LOVE all the pics of your scrap space! it all looks amazing! i know i've seen bits and pieces in other photos ... but now i can visualize it all put together! the expedit looks great on top of those drawers too. that's one thing i miss in my space now .. no drawers to hide things. lol!
WOW! Your room is fantastic!! Love all the shelves & how you organized things!
Cute cards! Great spin on Laura's LO-- LOVE the corkboard!!
I LOVE your scrap room. I am busy re-doing mine and you gave me some great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!
P.S. Your projects (and Kendall's) are great! :)
wow! holy, holy! can i move in to your house? what a space! oh i wish i have that:).. all of that... everything from the embellishments to the shelving! rockkkkk!
Post a Comment