
Got stuck in the house today with all that snow we got. I was a wee bit frustrated in my car yesterday...took 2.5 hours to get home from work. I don't have that much patience. I don't think anyone does.
There is so much going on in the next week or so...I'm gonna be busy. Next week is the last week we are using our daycare provider :( The school where Kendall goes has a spot for early childhood and we can't pass up the opportunity to take Aydan there. There is such a long waiting list...I want to keep Aydan at a home daycare, but I know this is the right decision. The classroom is just incredible. So many learning activities and he'll be close to his sister. I don't think he'll be bored.
Kendall's 5th b-day is Monday! Last year it fell on Superbowl (and with the Bears playing and all). I'm hoping to get time to take her to get her ears pierced for one of her gifts. We'll see how that goes...We also are filling out the paperwork for Kindergarten...I'm excited but a bit sad that my baby is growing up. I can't believe that I've been a mom for 5 years. Crazy.
I seriously need to do lots of paperwork for all these changes, get stuff for her party, etc. I don't think I will have time to do anymore scrapping this weekend. I did manage to do this one tonight. Have a good weekend.
Carla
1 comment:
Found your blog through Laura's blog. So glad I did. Love the layout! :)
Post a Comment