
The first picture is a total lift from SBT magazine (March Issue) by Heather Keller...just fell in love with this LO and it looks so much better in person. The colors of this Scenic Route paper is just my favorite! And I love how she used the title in the middle of her journaling. Love that idea!

This next one I did of Kendall when she had to have 7 stitches. My son was 6 days old and she hurt herself at the playground. Ozan was with her and when she cut her chin, several mothers were helping. One of them took them to her house and put a butterfly bandaid on her chin, so after that she called her boo boo her "butterfly". She needed 7 stitches. Poor thing! I used the same technique as above: layering the patterned paper to the scalloped edges and then trimming it down. The circle paper is new from Making Memories...also MM chipboard flowers, tag rim, and cheeky glitter letter stickers, the PP is Scenic Route, so is the arrow. The butterfly is Fancy Pants and the rub on journaling is Hambly. Its hard to see but on the right side of the pink paper, I took my pen and made dotted lines to fit the theme for the blue paper. I used a flexible ruler and lined it up on the rest of the circle and just made dots along it.

This last one I did of Aydan eating dirt. I posted this picture back in April but never scrapped it (did I?). Anyway, Laura Vegas send me these adorable chipboard tags and they absolutely fit this picture...the theme, the colors, etc. The tags are MM, the yellow CS is Autumn Leaves, the stripped paper is Gin X, the red patterned CS is Creative Imaginations, and I stamped Aydan's hand in brown paint..I think it fits this page perfectly.
Oh, and the canvas letters are Lil Davis...I had to have those like 4 years ago and I never used them. I really don't care for them now but it fits the page.
Oh, and Karla is having a fun challenge at her blog. We are commenting and then we lift a layout of the person that commented before us...there is a RAK involved.
The Oscars are on tonight, its my "superbowl" but our TV broke so I have to record it on another set in the basement. Have to watch it later. I just don't have time to watch all that!
3 comments:
love the new layouts carla!!! love the colors and the way you trimmed your papers to fit the scalloped edges! and the handprint ... too cute! you're not alone either ... i have those same lil davis canvas letters that have never been opened! loL!
Love your layouts! The handprint is so cute! You inspired me. :)
great LO's! love your style
Post a Comment