Aydan is really serious when it comes to his letters and numbers...he recognizes and says all this letters and number up to early teens, yet he doesn't talk and he is only 2. the teachers put out the alpha puzzles just for him...all ready to go when we got there.
this picture of Daddy sitting in that itty bitty chair was too precious...the teachers probably think that we're nuts! You know me with my camera! And he is gonna kill me when he sees this...

I had to take pics of the cute little bikes stacked up.
I had to take pics of the cute little bikes stacked up.
Love old school stuff...
and the art center...
And also, I want to thank Laura...she mailed me a RAK full of nice scrapping goodies. There were 2 books, a mini album she made, tons of embellies and paper. It was like Christmas!! Thanks Laura!!!!!! I love it
all!
3 comments:
sounds like he has a great new school! love the art center! want to know a secret ... i'm to anal about messes ... so i never let the kids paint or do any art stuff. i'm a terrible daycare mommy! lol!
oh so I remember the first day! I didn't think I was going to be able to let my bow go! But I held in the emotions and pulled through :) That is so nice of her to send you those and what a blessing to receive such a sweet RAK.
Chat with you soon and enjoy scrapping those pictures ^----^,
-Kalra
He is SUCH a cutie pie!! Cant wait to see what you do for the lift on Karla's blog!!!
Post a Comment