Sunday, February 03, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Kendall turns 5 tomorrow...I feel a bit sad. I just put her down to bed and it was hard leaving her. Of course, its snowing hard now...on top of the foot we got Friday.

I finished this LO tonight...usually I'm a slow scrapper and I did two this weekend and I'm getting ready to start another one. I gotta thank Laura for her inspiration on this one. I love the way she put the brads in her buttons and then she had some snaps around them. I used that inspiration for this page. It kind of matched the piercing theme. the colors here are my favorites!
Usually I get more scrapping done in the winter and in the summer months in I'm the mood for card making. Although, I did finish my Mother's Day cards yesterday. Ozan's watching the Super Bowl. I didn't even know who was playing until a couple of days ago. I sat down to watch the half time show...so dissappointing! Tom Petty? It was pretty lame. If I offended anyone, I'm kind of sorry. LOL.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

happy early birthday to your girlie! love the layout! and love that you added the brads to the buttons ... isn't that fun! glad to be able to inspire you in little ways! lol!

when the old dude came out to sing ... everyone was asking "who is that?". lol! so NOT a good halftime show! my daughter was saying that they should have had hannah montana ... now THAT would have been awesome! lol!

Staci said...

Love the LO! I thought the same thing about the halftime show. I liked Tom Petty...a long time ago.

Heather Ruwe said...

Love your layout! Laura is full of inspiration isn't she? :)