Sunday, July 22, 2007

{Sketch This Cards Week 3}


This is my final submission for Sketch This Cards. I had so much fun with this. Having the sketches helps make some fun cards and its fun to see what everyone else creates!
Used Stampin Up CS. PP is Making Memories, Creative Imaginations, K and Co, Christina Cole. Made the cherries with Versamark and Hero Arts Prisma Glitter...Making Memories rub on and definition transperancy, Queen and Co felt, black wire, and Cuttlebug embossing folder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, LOVE your bright colors too! This card's FANTASTIC and FUN!
I am soooo sorry about YOUR puppy, oh my gosh do I know how hard that is! St. Bernard's do not live long either and we lost one 2 years ago, it was DEVASTATING and I wouldn't have gotten another, but my mom knew better. May your hurt be replaced with happy memories real soon, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
danni