Sometimes life throws something unexpectantly at you and it feels so awful. Its been 3 days now and yesterday (Monday)I came home from work (I'm the first one home) and sat in the garage and cried. It was so hard to walk into an empty house without my Chloe greeting me.
Everyone in my life has been so good to me and Ozan. Our family, friends, and co-workers are so supportive and understanding. It was hard being at home this weekend. Going to work and keeping busy really helped out.
After my garage crying episode, my neighbor called me to tell me that flowers were delivered for us. I picked them up and it was from our vet...I just sobbed. That was the sweetest thing ever. Its amazing how hard life can be and those acts of kindness like that help shadow the bad. I'm so amazed. Ozan went to our vet today and talked to him. He told Ozan that his staff really loved Chloe and they are all so saddened by her passing. She really affected them. She actually loved going to the vet! That's all Chloe, all love.

No comments:
Post a Comment