Monday, July 30, 2007

going back to work tomorrow...sigh. It has to end sometime. It was so hot today that we waited until the late afternoon to go out.
So here is our picture of Aydan making a mess {as usual} and Kendall cleaning it up {as usual}. They are so opposite sometimes, just like their Mommy and Daddy. I know I'll do a scrap page about that soon.

And if you noticed that I put up more pics of Aydan, then you're right. Kendall is so hard to get pics of her. She is always looking the opposite way. So I got her here, tired, while watching a video.

And Mr Aydan got his first bite of a popsicle...

2 comments:

NW Indiana Deals said...

Carla-I am so sorry to hear about Chloe. I haven't read your blog in a month-we had our 'surrogate' daughter from TX staying with us for a month and I didn't log much computer time. My prayers are with you-I can imagine your pain and my heart just breaks for you. We need to talk soon.
Love you,
Sheila

Dayami said...

First time here...

Hi,
First, your kids are adorable! Sorry about Chloe, it is really sad. I've had that experience (twice).
Oh and thanks for pointing out the Card Sketch blog.
hugs,
Dayami