
Today we went to a parade and there was a elephant walking down the street...needless to say, my kids were a bit psyched! While Aydan was napping, I made my scrap page. Can you tell I love turquoise??Hope you all have had a nice holiday:)
Here is a card I made for Melissa's challenge. The card was themed "Happy Birthday", incorporate red, star(s), bling, and food. I used transparency on the sides, added some fun text and stars. The cake is stamped, blinged with glue glitter (stickles), and some stickles around the outside. I had fun with this!! The stars and text are Making Memories, the CS is DCWV and Stampin Up, Ink, Ribbon, and blue and white CS are Stampin Up, stamp is Michaels, ribbon is Stampin Up, also used some Hero Arts prism powder on the swirls.
2 comments:
Wow, amazing photos! Love the LO you did with them.
Your card is great too, greattake on the challenge
Gorgeous card and layout :) The parade looks so much fun, fantastic photo's.
jo xx
Post a Comment