Tuesday, November 30, 2010

as of right now

as of right now
Eating - shrimp
Drinking - diet cherry 7 Up
Last Night's Dinner - Turkey Tetrazzini
Listening To - my kids watching Scooby Doo
Reading - (nothing)
Doing - Chillin'
Creating - finishing up my trip to California album
Next Crafty Thing I Want To Explore - Better PS skills
Waiting On - my silhouette from Santa :)
Anticipating - my next career move
Exited About - being on vacation in a few weeks
Super Thankful For - my kids, who keep me grounded!
Watching - Raising Hope (LOL!!!)
Last Movie Watched - oh-gosh-I-have-no-idea!
Next Movie To See - Eclipse
What I'm Wearing - green lounging pants with skulls on them and a brown Crazy Shirts hoodie that doesn't match...but I'm cozy!
To-Do, At This Very Second - Get off the computer and put the kids to bed.

Do this on your blog! What's up with you as of late?

No comments: