Gosh, I've been a bad blogger lately. Probably because of the fact that its dark outside by the time I get home from work at 4:15 and its impossible to get decent pics!

This year we had Thanksgiving at our house, just the 4 of us. My husband is an awesome cook and made his usual feast. His turkey is SO good!

My main job was to make some homemade rolls. Well, they are semi-homemade. Used some frozen dough here and twisted them.

Kendall wrote some love notes to us when we were having a bad day. i love that girl and I wanted to showcase these to show her sweetness. one compliment that I get all the time is that she is sweet :) I used some super old Bazzill library pockets and added some embossed stamping. The banner stamps and banner diecuts are from Papertrey Ink and I'm crazy in love with those!!!

Got our first snowfall a week ago...we went sledding and on the way back captured some pretty trees.
I had my sister make these silhouettes of my kids, then I printed them on 8x10 photos. While I was at it, I printed some 4x6's and used some fun Bo bunny valentine paper.
Got this free print off the internet, printed it on 8x10 photo paper and then got this cute metallic frame from Michaels.
Have a great weekend!
5 comments:
we had Thanksgiving at our house too this year but we had my husbands family over so not so nice and quiet like yours LOL
Love the layouts! The one about your DD is super sweet! TFS.
Please top by my blog (dec 10) as you won a CK magazine! Thanks!
that turkey looks so good. :) great projects....i just got that banner stamp from papertrey...must try it out soon b/c you're LO is gorgeous!
More cuteness!! As I catch up on your blog I am getting so inspired to scrap!! LOVE the banner!!
Post a Comment