For the title I first embossed some red patterened paper through my cuttlebug and sanded it, giving it a bit of white to it. I layer the stickers on and added soem Glossy Accents to the "snow" sticker.
Its really hard to see here but there is a light blue 12" sticker going across the bottom of the photos. I used my clear glitter Sakura Pen to the trees and then added some Glossy Accents. Added another border sticker under that, then another thin strip of cardstock (AC). I was going to use kraft CS as the background but this line has bits of dark brown so using that color as the background really makes the colors stand out.
This is definately a line that you could use for Christmas as well. And there are some patterned papers in there that don't even have a winter theme. I used a ranger acrylic tag to hang from the string and added the kids initials with some white AC rub ons.
And just a quick card. I've been needing a lot of symphathy cards lately so I need to make more. This card is for my co-worker who lost her 15 year old labrador retriever. She lives alone and is really having a hard time getting over it. She is a very colorful person who always likes fun colors and accessories so I wanted this card to reflect her personality without getting over the top.
4 comments:
hi carla! that scrapbook page is so fun! i am addicted to glossy accents. lol your card is pretty too. sorry to hear about your co-workers retriever...so sad. it was so kind of you to make her a card...you're a sweetheart.
Really loving the LO! Another one addicted to glossy accents!! Happy holidays to you!
Another gorgeous LO! You have been rolling in the scrappy mojo my friend!!
These are fantastic! I love what you did with the snow layout, especially. Nice little touches and an overall gorgeous final look! Bravo!
Jean-Marie
http://www.dragonflydestiny.blogspot.com
Post a Comment