Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Just a few more layouts to share from my scrapping trip. This is Kendall with her first grade teacher from last year. She just adored her! I would love to make layouts like this of my kids with their teachers each year. The layout was a bit of a challenge because of the purple shirt she's wearing. I decided to go with colors that matched Kendall's shirt and then I used some of my AC Dear Lizzy felt embellies...the one on the upper right has a purple button. I thought it worked out perfectly.
I've been dying to use my Martha Stewart Doilies and my Dear Lizzy Rose Ribbon! I'm so bad at hoarding my products...just wanted to have fun and use it! Heather was so nice to give me her "Sweet Memories" sticker! That spot really needed something!

And a layout of the kids and the pup in the pool! The center piece took a while to make, I used some of Heather's Lawn Fawn animal stamps, colored in with Copic and used some Glossy Accents on top. I used my Martha Stewart Gooey Drip Border punch to look like water.

And BTW, the title is clear and says "pool", hard to see the "l" there.

Supplies for Teacher Layout:
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations (pink) and American Crafts (blue)
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby and Stampin Up
Border Punch and Doilies: Martha Stewart
Sticker, Rose Ribbon, and Felt Flowers: American Crafts
Journaling Sticker: Creative Imaginations
Letter Stickers: Sassafrass Lass
Other: Typewriter
Supplies for Pool Layout:
Patterned Paper: Scenic Route and Jillibean Soup
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby and Stampin Up
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Ink: Versamark Frost and Ranger
Markers: Copic
Glossy Accents Glue: Ranger
Clear Letters: Bo Bunny
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Sara said...

You really got your scrap on!! The LO's are awesome!! You really used lots of techniques on these & it was worth the effort! BTW--I have a problem hoarding product too....

laura vegas said...

i really love that first layout of kendall! that dear lizzy ribbon is one of my favorites right now. hard to cut into it. lol! and glad you pointed out the "pool" title on the other layout. i just thought those were clear circle rings. didn't even notice that it spelled something. lol!

Sasha Farina said...

i love that layout of K and her teacher. so sweet!

Heather Ruwe said...

loving those dolphins still! :) great job on all the layous!