this past week on Laura's Blog, she challenged us to a 10 minute layout. You can see that HERE. I had some rare time one evening after work this week so I finished this one. I probably could have done it in 10 minutes but I had a few technical difficulties, lol.
Next is another layout that I lifted of Laura's...I was looking through her gallery trying to find something that would work with these field trip pics from Aydan's Kindergarten class. I found this LO HERE, which is one of my favorites of hers, although its hard for me to narrow it down, lol. After I finished it I was looking through my blog looking for something and then I found THIS. I already lifted this page two years back, lol. I totally forgot about that. Oh well, it worked out great!
I did a lot of techniques on this page, especially on the chipboard tree. The green body of the tree was misted with Glimmer Mist. The trunk was made with Ranger Crackle Paint(I don't care for the poop color, lol) and for the apple I inked it red and added a red glitter glaze by Lil Davis.
I just got these hero arts apple stamps after I used Heather's over our scrap getaway. I just love those stamps!
This Halloween layout was supposed to be quick but it didn't quite come out that way. I really don't like to put a lot of time in layouts that don't have a whole lot of meaning. Layouts like these are more for the pics.
I used the Spook Alley Slice card to make the web (how cool is that?) and the "2009". The web was white and then I added some gunmetal Stickles. I used an old stack of DCWV for the numbers and then inked them with some Distress Ink.
And stop again on Thursday, one of my layouts will be on a sketch blog :)
Supplies Used
My Big Babies:
Patterned Paper, Chipboard, journaling tags, trim, tag, and brads: Making Memories
Border Punch: EK Sucess
Apple Farm:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Provo Craft and Jillibean Soup
Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Hero Arts
Staming Ink: Stampin Up and PTI
Circle Cutter: EK Sucess
Circle Cutter: EK Sucess
Stickers: Doodlebug
Chipboard: Maya Road
Glimmer Spray: Tattered Angels
Paint and Crackle Paint: Ranger
Glaze: Lil Davis
Halloween 2009:
Patterned Paper, Die Cut Machine, Clear Die Cuts: Making Memories
Cardstock: Archivers and DCWV
Border Die Cuts: Bazzill and Doodlebug
Sticker: 7 Gypsies
Stickles and Distress Ink: Ranger
5 comments:
Man Carla you are on a ROLL!!! Lovin all the LO's...I tend to lift Laura's work A LOT....she makes scapping fun & EASY! ;) So glad you scrapped the apple picking since we went yesterday....and I could use some inspiration! AWESOME work!
Wow! Can you send some of that mojo to me?! Beautiful work!
great layouts! i love the look of the tree, and how you added the texture too it. and the "poop" color looks fine. lol!
the web turned out perfect with the gunmetal stickles! you're so clever!
love all your lo's....loved that you lifted laura! she won't yell at you now! just kidding! lol
Post a Comment