Tuesday, October 19, 2010

autumn pics and fun photo site!

Just wanted to chime in here and share some pics. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and with that comes some gorgeous weather during the day, cold nights, and leaves changing color. I was outside with the Aydan the other day so that he could ride his bike.

And within seconds it turned into this...


Notice the rounded corners? I used this free editing program: Picnik. Such a fun site...they even have a poloroid frame! Fun.
My treat bags were made a week ago for Kendall's class. I didn't want to go too crazy with techniques. I just used my SU Top Note Die and added some stamps. Kendall helped me and she had a blast!
A quick card for my future sister in law who unfortunately lost her father. The background was embossed with a clear embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped on a journaling spot from Heidi Swapp.
One more pic of Maui who just celebrated her first bday! I used the Vignette effect on this photo as well. Love it.

6 comments:

Lizz said...

Yeah, I love the light this time of year! Great pics!

Kathy Martin said...

Great autumn pics and projects! :)

Heather Ruwe said...

great pics carla...i just love fall...my fav. time of the year!...i'll have to try out that photo site. :)

Qwendykay said...

Great pics, I love Fall. And that pic of Maui made me smile real big!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

These are absolutely gorgeous pics of your little guys. I love those treat bags. What a great idea!!!

New to your blog, looking forward to reading more!

Sara said...

Great pics! LOVE that last one of Aydan! Cute treat bags!