Sunday, December 25, 2011

365 in 2012

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everybody had a nice holiday! I was a good girl this year, so Santa brought me this :)

She's hooked up and ready to cut, just gotta find some time to play...I put my SD away for now. Thinking about selling it, but I want to find a nice home :)
Anyway, I ordered the Project Life kit in Clementine. Got the core kit, the 60 pack of page protectors, and the pocket envelopes. I didn't get the binder because I have a ton of them, plus I have all AC ones, so I wanted them to match. This binder is an AC modern...it has the black fabric edge and then the rest is chipboard. I covered it with some Life is Good papers from EP. The muted colors are perfect for this kit.






For the title, I used a raw chipboard frame from Fancy Pants and numbers from JoAnns. I used some Ranger paint and coated with modge podge so it didn't look so flat. To cover the paper seams down the center and to the left, I added some fabric tape by 7 gypsies and MM.






Used the leftover paper for the back.






They were out of the monthly inserts...they are like a monthly bookmark for your album. I decided to make them myself using a Kerri Bradford kit for Project Life. I used some old DCWV cardstock and used a Hero Arts zig zag background stamp in yellow to tone it down a bit.



I cut out the months using MM vellum, and some Recollections number stamps with Real Red craft ink from SU. Used my tab punch with some SU PP to make the tabs.



Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Staci said...

Very lovely! Love the chipboard frame. Happy holidays!

laura vegas said...

congrats on the cameo! you must have been a very good girl this year! love your album cover too!