Hi, just a quick stop to share some layouts. The first one below was for a Bella Blvd Mother's Day contest...totally forgot to post this. All the PPs and Chipboard letters are bella. Used some AC and Jenni Bowlin Letter stickers, lawn fawn stamps, and my typewriter. Loved how this one came out!
Been dying forever to make a "You are my Sunshine" layout This one took FOREVER to make. Used my silhouette for the title (American Crafts PP) and the sun. The sun was cut on Bo-bunny paper. I cropped it because I was going to put it in a corner. Then I changed my mind and put it in the center. I layered it with another piece in orange cardstock.
Echo Park Paper was used for the strip of houses paper and the letter stickers. PTI die cuts and felt for the clouds. And a badge to finish (AC?).
The next two were inspired by Nichol Magourik. I loved how she used the silhouette die cuts as the base of her layout to make into quadrants! You can see that layout here.
Used a lot of October Afternoon papers...worked so well with the back to school theme!
For the title, I cut out my letter shapes that I created in the silhouette and then used my studio calico stamps. Also used some studio wooden shapes on both layouts that were misted with blue.
Had some leftover KI memories red circle lace paper and I used that to layer a pattered paper in a quad. The calendar was made with a unity stamp for Bella Blvd right over the patterned paper. 



4 comments:
Fantastic layouts! Love the Indian Summer one! :-)
These are wonderful!! :) Great layouts! TFS
great layouts carla!
you're busy churning out multiple layouts again I hope? these are fabulous!!
Post a Comment