Last month as you know was the 10th anniversary of 9-11. I wasn't involved in it directly but I'm a health care worker at a trauma hospital in Chicago. We were on stand-by in case there was an attack here. Used my silhouette to make the skyline twice, in silver and black. Its very dark and simple and I almost typed it, but thought that the handwriting would make it more personal.And just a few more random layouts that I did months ago...I told you I was way behind.
This is a 2 page layout and I based it on a layout from Kelly Purkey in a special issue of CK. She did a Chicago layout of the skyline. I just loved that idea so I used my Silhouette to make these trees of our visit to the nearby Morton Arboreteum. Its museum created by the founder of Morton Salt. Its 1500 acres of trees from around the world and it has a lot of bike trails and things for kids. We had a great time!
had a ton of fun making this and I apologize for the terrible pics. I got some great pics from this trip though.
4 comments:
Fantastic LOs! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful LO's Carla! I'm the same way when it comes to my done pile--take a pic & in the album they go! Way to go on getting so many great LO's done!
come back soon!! don't stop blogging please!!
I love those trees!! :)
Post a Comment