Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Stuff

hey everyone! hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend! I'm getting ready for a night our with my husband...something that is rare for us ,lol!! Just stopping by to say hi and to show some random stuff going on around here.

We had some baby bunnies in our yard. Caught this pic of them...they look like a row of peeps! So cute!



here are the bunnies while they were still in the nest...


I've been slowly working on redoing my living dining area. Been looking for a long time for a centerpiece. Went to Michaels and got these flowers and vases. My walls are gray and the room has white and turqoise accents.



Printed out this 16x25 print from the eighteen 25 blog at costco into a frame I already had.


I made these buckets for Aydan's kindergarten class for their graduation. The buckets are from Target. The name plate was made with my cuttlebug, Stampin Up Top Notz die, and quickutz magnetic paper. Used random stickers, which I ended up gluing on so they wouldn't fall....then put in some summer theme gifts.

About a month ago, we got the kids a trampoline! Such a great way to get their energies out!



Kids started baseball....



I love dugout pics ;)



Aydan is more interested in playing with the chalk than running from third to home...


This girl scored her first run...






And a few quick Mother's Day cards ...



Spring came in went in late April to early May...

4 comments:

Staci said...

LOVE your dining room! Great pics! TFS.

Sara said...

Your dining room looks great! Looks like you've been busy! How did you keep the kids away from the bunnies? Did they think they were new pets? Great cards!

Sasha Farina said...

i need to come over and let my girls play on the trampoline, okay? please be expecting us! LOL..

Ansley said...

Those baby bunnies are ADORABLE! What are the chances of finding those in the yard! Cute.