Hi Everyone! Its time for another Creative Scrappers Sketch! And what a cute one we have this week:)
Its not very often that I have layout without a title. After I complete the page, I felt like it was already wordy with the phrases and definitions so I left it as it. Had fun playing with some new products on had on my desk...and also used some previously cut-out products that I had laying around. And I'm having fun with yellow these days! Such a fun color to play with!
The numbers cut out was also from my silhouette that I had already cut out previously, intended for another project. The pink paper that is under the MM rim tag was a from a circle that was cut out years ago from one of my favorite SEI papers. It fit perfectly! When I added the postage stamp border above, I was stuck on which color to use, so I flipped over the AC cherry paper...voila.
So please visit Creative Scrappers and check out all the other sketches that the other designers have created :)
I have a lot of other projects going on as well, hopefully I can blog again this week and share.
Supplies: Cardstock: Hobby Lobby & Recollections; Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny, American Crafts, Doodlebug, SEI; Die Cut Machine: Silhouette; Journaling Tag, Trim, Embossing Powder, Chipboard Cherry: American Crafts; Stamp: Jenni Bowlin; Ink: Versamark; Twine: Martha Stewart; Brad: MME; Yellow (punched) tag: Pink Paislee; Chipboard Index Tab: Bella Blvd; Banner Pin: Girls Paperie; Circle Cutter & Border Punch: Fiskars; Clear Doilee: Maya Road; Button: Creative Imaginations: Staples: Ranger; Rim Tag, Ticket, and Clear Button: Making Memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment