I was thrilled and honored when my friend Heather, who owns
Scrapbook Bakery, asked me to participate in her Inspiration Challenge. Its easy, pick anything that inspires you: a piece of clothing, a picture in a magazine, etc. Anything that gets your creative juices stirring. I loved this Victoria Secret bag because I would never think of using pink and red together with yellow accents.

Since Mother's Day is coming soon, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and take care of my Mom's card at the same time. I used some crepe paper tucked behind the front of the card to represent the tissue paper in the bag.

So please visit Heather's blog
HERE to participate. At the end of the 30 days, all participants who link up their project to her blog will be entered in a drawing for a prize.
3 comments:
What a gorgeous card!! Love the bright colors! Great take on the challenge!!
Thanks for playing along Carla! Your card is gorgeous! :)
Inspiring indeed... lol Love the card! Another great idea from you that I might have to steal!
Post a Comment