Monday, April 26, 2010

Chunkers

Just a quick LO for you. My son Aydan had these huge legs with rolls in them and I've been dying to scrap about them forever! Those chunky legs are just irresistable! Used a ton of October Afternoon paper. Love this stuff! Also used my Studio Essentials Slice card for the photo corners and the tags. TFL! Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Making Memories (circle background) and October Afternoon
Date Stickers: October Afternoon
Die Cut Machine (Slice), Animal Crackers and Studio Essential Slice Cards, Staples, Epoxy Stickers: Making Memories
Ribbon: Bazzill
Rub Ons: Making Memories and 7 Gypsies
Marker and Pop Dots: Stampin Up
Distresser: Heidi Swapp
Flexible Ruler and String

2 comments:

Sara said...

GORGEOUS LO Carla!! Love everything about it! The title is PERFECT!! Marissa had legs like that & now she's rail thin! I miss those legs! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!!

Sierra said...

Love this! And did I miss your birthday? How is that possible with a FB reminder?! I'm sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!