Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Ton of Projects and more 365

Just some more 365 pics. I'm so behind on posting these...I'm not going to give you all the dates just to make it quick. Just a summary...I can't believe I'm heading toward the finish line! Its week 43 already!

Week 36: Aydan asleep in my arms after school...picture day for first grade...Kendall wearing her shower cap everywhere. LOL

Week 37: Homework, park, dried up worms, Buffalo Bills Wild Wings, keeping aydan busy with my phone, me and my guy at the park.
Week 38: cute undies hanging out of his pants (lol), Slice gifts, another lost tooth, Steak and Shake, my new library card catalog, and Sunday breakfast.
Week 39: Park, soccer, kids horsing around after school, kids lining up their animals in my living room, cute pic of Kendall in a mirror at a restaurant.
Week 40 (YaY!): Visit with Heather, treat bags, chicken and dumplings, Aydan making a mess as usual while eating, fun animal masks from michaels.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

love love love looking through your photos... you have beautiful family Carla!

Heather Ruwe said...

love all your pics Carla! Fun seeing them. You inspire me...I don't think I could keep up with that. Way to go! Oh, and our trip made it in the project. :) Yeah!

Sara said...

You are so good to keep posting your pics!! I'm still behind on my journaling but have most of my pics in the album!

gina said...

Such a cute blog background. Do you design them? Congrats on your Dream Team status!

laura vegas said...

i bow down to you ... you have turned out to be the "project 365 queen" ;)

Wati Basri said...

great precious pics there!