First off, big news here!! Congrats Laura...what an amazing accomplishment!!!
And big news here!! Congrats Heather! You finally did it! YaY! Toot!
And a cool LO that Laura did for the Making Memories blog. You can see that here. See a familiar face there? I'm on that LO. So sweet that she included me and I'm so honored to be her friend!
And a mini toot for me. My Indian Summer Cards made the Basic Grey Gallery. You can see them here. This is my second gallery project with them.
And Project Life is on sale now. Its pretty much like the 365 Project that I'm doing now. As much as I'm dying to get it, I really don't want to commit to another year. Maybe in 2011. I want to spend that time instead reorganizing my photo albums and backing up my jpgs. And if this project is a big seller (I know it will be), then I know that Becky will have this or another one for sale next year.
Lastly, I made this card for a special long time friend who's father passed away. This is a lift of Jennifer McGuires. You can see that here. I love the brown with the bright flowers. Sympathy cards can be challenging...you don't want them to be all dark and sad yet you don't want a super bright cheerful card. I think the dark and the colors are a good mix. And I had to pull out the super strong red tape to hold the front of the card to the base. This sucker is heavy!Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (white textured), Stampin Up (brown, white)
Stamps: Hero Arts (background and leaves) and Studio G (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark, Staz On Timber, and Stampin Up (green)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima and Creating keepsakes
Other: Embossing Powder, Pearls, and Corner Rounder
thanks for looking!
4 comments:
Congrats on the BG gallery!! You did a wonderful job with this card I'm sure it'll be very appreciated. I know how you feel about P365--I'm on the same page as you but I ordered anyway even if I just save it for a year.
wohooo!! congrats girlfriend!!! the 365 project.. I think I wanna do it, i think... not set in stone though. LOL.
Congrats girlie!! :-)
i saw your cards in the bg gallery! congrats! they are so cute! thanks for the shout out about my news. hugs!
Post a Comment