Saturday, September 12, 2009

OK, I'm a bad bad blogger. Shame on me. Well, I've been so super busy so I have good excuses. Kendall just started first grade, Aydan turned 4, my husband turned 40, we had our 11th anniversary, school started for my students, soccer started, I went on a short vacation, etc. Crazy, crazy days I tell you. But the results of those crazy days are great pics! I have 3 weeks to share and a few projects.
First a disclaimer...if you see heads cut off, its only in the collage. My actual pics are fine. I use Picasa to collage them and one bad thing is that you can't drag them or choose where you want the pics to go.

Week 33
Sunday: The night before Aydan turns 4...I always do a mini photo shoot of the eve of my kids b-day.
Monday: Kendalls first day of school (first grade) and Aydan's b-day celebration at a train restaurant.
Tuesday: My 8 new xray students first day at the hospital. I took this pic at 7:30 in the morning, lol. they were scheduled for ID pics after that so I knew they would look their best.
Wednesday: Aydan hanging around on the grass. He is wearing his Bear's jersey but he always wears it backwards so he can see the name and number. LOL
Thursday: A pic of my kids in my car looking through the rear view mirror.
Friday: Finally meeting my good friend Laura for the first time after knowing her for two years! That was quite a moment! More about that later.
Saturday: A group of people that I did a project with...more about that later.
Week 34
Sunday: My friend Cindy and I on a beach in a place far, far away from here. More about that later.
Monday: Kendall is really good on the monkey bars.
Wednesday: Soccer picture day.
Thursday: Kendall's new shoes for school.
Friday: My husband's 40th b-day
Saturday: Our 11th wedding anniversary but I don't have a pic yet.
Week 35
Sunday: I love this picture of Aydan peeking into the sewer! I think he wants to know where the heck that leads to.
Monday: Kendall does this frog jump all the time. Its so cute! I did this photo effect (b/w focal) in Picasa...love that program!
Tuesday: Kendall being a goofball while playing in the backyard.
Wednesday: Kendall, Aydan, and our neighbor having a picnic.
Thursday: Curriculum night at school. This is my daughter's first grade classroom.
Friday: Aydan's whole soccer team all piled up in the goal. So cute!

And I made these projects last weekend...
Both of these layouts are 8x8...so fun to do. Most of the papers are Making Memories. Used the Just Chillin line on Aydan's "Almost 4" page.

Other Supplies:
Scalloped Cardstock: DCWV
Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey
Chipboard Accent: K and Co and American Crafts
Punch: Fiskars

Woodgrain Stamp: Hero Arts

Ink: Ranger
Letter Tab: Autumn Leaves
Jute

And my daughter is loosing teeth like crazy...5 so far in 9 months. This was when she lost her first top tooth. I can't capture how cute she looks with all those holes in her mouth! Used the 8x8 Noteworthy line from Making Memories for Archivers. I have nearly used up that entire 20 page pack. You could only get it with a qualified purchase...wish I had more. Love it!

Supplies Used:
Everything Making Memories except the pearls and the Fiskars Border Punch

And a card I made for my wedding anniversary...
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: DCWV and Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper: Stampin Up and Scenic Route
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox Que
Transparency Definition, Staples, Heart Brad, Mini Letters: Making Memories

Are you still with me?? Thanks for looking!!!
Oh and I have to thank my friend Laura for taking my new profile pic and to Cindy for letting us use her camera and for editing it!! Thanks girls!

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

where do i start? LOL.. my fav is your anni card! So gorgeous!

Sara said...

WOW!! Girl you've been BUSY!! Happy Anniversary to you both! Happy b-day to Aydan!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO's!! You are on a ROLL!!