OK, so I love my
Slice...love it! I have 6 cards now and 2 on the way to my mailbox. The cards come with a little folded guide book that shows all the designs. There are so many designs on them that it gets a little time consuming looking through all of those pamphlets. Well, I solved my problem tonight by printing all of the designs on 1 sheet of paper...printed on both sides, 4 on each side. Here is my final result. First I found the images on the internet and saved them to one folder...I even saved ones that are on my wish list. I used the collage feature in Picasa (a free picture editing site by Google), selected the "contact" feature, and added a shadow frame behind it. Its so easy to use. Unfortunately I can't enlarge the pics in the collage so they are a bit small but I can still see the images. I printed both sheets on a nice white
Stampin Up 8.5x11
cardstock.
Here are the images I made...


Now I can put this is a page protector and keep it next to my design cards.
4 comments:
GREAT idea!! I want a pink slice....
Great idea Carla I will have to remember it if I ever add a slice to my ever growing collection!
i'm SO doing this!!! seriously. i get annoyed when i have to pull out the sheet & then put it back in & so on & so on...LOL! thanks for the tip :D
genius idea carla! :)
Post a Comment