

Finally finished my sledding pages (sorry they scanned so crooked). There are so many pics and they have so many different colors in them that it sat on my desk for awhile. This isn't really how it pictured this to come out. I wanted a white snowflake ornament, but couldn't find any...so the silver had to do. I love putting so many embellishments on my pages and I have to learn to lighten things up. Oh well. I am really happy with the pics though.
And I worked on my valentine's day card...its coming soon. I even worked on this on the kitchen table, Ozan didn't even notice...LOL. I used Stampin Up cardstock. These colors are my favorite but they are only being released for a year, so I may have to stock up on more. The patterned paper is Basic Grey and the chipboard is Maya Road.
Have a great new years...I'll be at work, so I'll be in bed before midnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment