Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday Lights






We took the kiddies tonight to an outdoor shopping center by our house that just opened last spring. They have a light show that coordinates to music from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The lights flash with the music. The music is just beautiful...really gets your attention. The tree is about 3 stories tall...you can't miss it. It was so beautiful tonight because it was snowing some gigantic flakes and it really added to the beauty. You can see the snow in some of the tree pics. It was about 32 degrees out, so it wasn't too cold. I handed Ozan the camera and made him take pics of me and the kids. Aydan was a bit fussy so the pics of him didn't come out too well. He was in his stroller...he would rather run! I would rather not!


A lot of the pics came out blurry. I think I need an external flash. I had the camera set on the night time setting, but it didn't work too well.


I worked on this page last night. Once again, my scanner is acting goofy! I saw a layout in a magazine where the designer journaled over the painted masking and I loved it, so i lifted it. The page is called, "Tactile" ...there are some Heidi Swapp ghost letters over the pic, so its hard to see. Have a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...beautiful pictures. Love the tree and that sounds like alot of holiday fun. :)
Just browsing the scrap blogs and thought I'd say hello. :)

laura vegas said...

fun pictures! i'm so set it my ways ... i know how to take good photos during the day ... so i never even try at night. lol! and the external flash's are awesome ... best purchase i ever made!

Alex said...

Great pics! Love the page - I bought my daughter the same hat and ear muffs but hers are Hello Kitty - too funny! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karla Dudley said...

O wow....this blurry pictures are stunning! And that tree......Holy Mac....that thing is tall!!!!!!!
So glad you guys had a good time :)

Your page is beautiful! Love the mask action ^-----^

Thanks for dropping by my place and leaving your love honey! Hope to chat soon,
-Karla