Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sick Again




My kids literally take turns, one at a time, getting sick. My poor Kendall got a bug Monday night and got sick during the night. We were washing clothes, sheets, blankets, and carpeting at 1:00 in the morning. Repeat 1/2 hour later...then up 4 AM with diarrhea. Poor Girl. Daddy stayed home with her yesterday and I took today's shift. She woke up this morning, well rested and happy. So hopefully this is it.

Kendall is a little girl who is quite the tactile learner. Tactile learning children love to hold things in their hand, that's how they learn the best. She always (well almost always) has something in her hand. Ever since she was an infant, she had to have something in one of her little hands. Usually spoons, toothbrushes, etc. When she was one years old, she held hamburger sliced pickles in her hand from lunch until bedtime. That's my baby. Now she wears cute rings to fill that void of wanting to hold things all the time.

Because of this, I've been wanting to do a scrap page on this. I found her holding her Diego toys this morning and I snatched the camera. Of course, she's in her PJ's because this is a sick day. One day, I'll have time to scrap...Mr Aydan would not take a nap today and I didn't get the time!
You can see her ezcema on her face again. It pretty much went away but I really noticed it today...probably with the cold weather, it peaking out again. But she has a mild form of it and it doesn't itch her at all.

No comments: