Tuesday, June 05, 2007

PIcs of Scraproom

Another scrapbooker (Jen)asked some of us how we organize our scraproom. I love to organize. Here are some pics! Her blog is http://jlizzie.blogspot.com/


Cute Jars to hold ribbon, foam stamps, and buttons...

This box holds chipboard sheets...


These are stickers organizers from Cropper Hopper...I organize them by my favorite manufactuer and then by type (rub on, sticker, letter, etc)




Above and Below: Embellishment organizers (from J's)














This is from Crate and Barrell to hold my loose wooden stamps (idea from Keisha Campbell).

And that was just some of it!

2 comments:

J Lizzie said...

WOW!!! that's amazing...i can only dream of being that organized! i love the sticker organizer, i'm going to find one of those! i have to ask, does it stay organized? i'm afraid i would get it the way i wanted and not clean up after myself :)
thanks for sharing all of this!

Carla said...

Jen,
You can buy them at Hobby Lobby or online. It does stay organized and I love it!