Monday, June 11, 2007

{Crazy, fun weekend}

I had a three day weekend. Friday, Ozan and I went to see Gwen Stefani. I didn't know that cameras were allowed or I would've brought mine. I missed the best photo op when she ran into the audience and was standing on top of a platform 3 rows in front of me. Ozan said I was screaming like a teenager. I was taking pics like crazy from my cell, but they aren't good at all.

{my in-laws}
On Sunday, my niece, Nina, graduated from high school...gosh she was 3 when I started dating Ozan!! They grow up so fast. She is going to upstate NY for college. We are so proud!!! And, BTW, the school does not wear caps ad gowns, the girls wear white dresses and the guys wear black suits. Times have changed.


I got some scrapping done worked on this page. Kendall uses a baby talk phrase when she wants me to pick her up, so I based this page on that. The scans are so funky. This paper background is really white, but the scan looks so dreary
{finally posing for pics}

{love this pose}
Today I left work early to go to a reception hall/theatre for my employee recognition ceremony. Every 5 years my employer celebrates our anniversary the year after. I had my 15 year anniversary (at the same employer) last September...its crazy. I'll ask my manager for some pics, maybe I can post them soon. Then after work I headed to the backyard with they kiddies and got some cute pics. I always seem to bring my camera outside!

No comments: