Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friendship Card





This is a Cherry card I made today for a challenge on Melissa's blog. I love her cards and I had a blast making this while Aydan was napping and Kendall was at the movies with Dad. Its actually quiet around here. And with the rain, its an excuse to stay in and scrap.

I hope you like this Melissa! It actually says, "I Cherr-ish Our Friendship".

I'm happy how the card came out but the pic isn't that great.

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the bright colors, it was a fun challenge.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful!! I love this card!!

Bety :)

Ashley Harris said...

Love the brightness of this card! Fantastic!

Scrapworthy said...

Wow! just love it!

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous!

Benga said...

pretty! lovely and sweet =)

roree said...

This is cute! Great job!