Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day



We had our first significant snow today, and it hit hard! I took this picture of Aydan in his PJ's this morning looking at his first snow through the window. Later on (after 30 minutes of dressing the three of us in winter gear!!), I took the kids outside for a sled ride. I went down the small hill in our yard and I couldn't pull them back up. They are 60 lbs total! But we only lasted about 15 minutes because it was like 20 degrees outside. You should of seen Aydan when I put his snowsuit on, he looked like that kid from "Christmas Story" who fell down and couldn't get up. That was totally him-he couldn't move at all!
Ozan was in Las Vegas this past week for a conference and his plane was supposed to leave this morning, but it was cancelled. He was able to take a later flight and should be home any time now. Can you believe Christmas is 24 days away??

No comments: