Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Holidays





Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I worked Christmas Even and was supposed to work New Year's Day at 6:00 AM, but one of my co-worker's picked it up for me-yeah! I'm sure Ozan will be glued to the TV watching football. For New Year's Eve my plans are to get to bed early. Thats a good night for me.
I did a LOT of scrapping this past weekend. I took advantage of Aydan's three hour naps! I finished up a mini book of Aydan's favorite things. Scrapped a page of the kiddies, Christmas card photos, and did my first page of my dog-sorry for the delay Chloe. I've been scrapping for almost 4 years and I waited that long! I'm bad. I also made a Christmas thank you card that was fun to do.
OK, everyone please be safe for New Years...seriously. Don't go on the road if you have to and take your time driving home. Stay at someone's house if you can. Watch out for the drunk drivers. I see all that bad stuff at my job and trust me, the drunks get less injured...go figure.

No comments: