
My Great Aunt Georgia passed away last Tuesday and it really shook our family up. She was the core of our Christmases and loved the holidays and birthdays. She was 80 years old. Here is a picture of her holding my Kendall 3 years ago. Georgia loved pictures of her friends and family. You never saw her without a camera and she never forgot a birthday. I can't believe she is not here anymore. A lot of her friends, family, and church members came to the wake and funeral and they couldn't say enough nice things about her. We're going to miss you!
Kendall is really sick now. She had a strep throat a week ago and on Saturday, she had a small temp before bed. Last night, I went in to check on her in bed and her temp was 104.7! We were really scared because that can be quite dangerous. She was so weak and pale and hot. We called the doc and gave her some more Tylenol and a cool bath. Within the hour, she was down to 101, but if it hadn't gone down, we would of had to take her to the hospital. She has never been that sick! We didn't get much sleep last night.
...tonight I took her in to the ER cause her temp rose up again to 104. They said its a virus. Poor girl!
I've had a rough week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment