Friday, January 20, 2012

Project Life Weeks 2-3


Stopping in quickly to post weeks 2 and 3. I am really keeping up with pics and even have extras. Sometimes I think I won't have enough pics and then I realize that I'm OK. We got really pelted today with snow and yesterday we got into the single digit temps. I have the accuweather app on my ipad and I took a screenshot of the low temps. Yesterday when I was getting gas, I left without a receipt (which is normal for me) and I realized how cool it would be to keep a receipt like that for the album. I remember how the country was frantic when we reached $1.00 for gas. Who knows how much it will be 20 years from now, right?
I use a calendar book to keep track of my pics, I've also been putting little trinkets here and there, like a receipt from the library, Kendall's spelling words, etc...things like that.
Hopefully I can take some pics of my album soon to share.


5 comments:

Sara said...

Looking good! Great pics! We got our first snow today since the crazy storm in October....hope it's the last for awhile, not a snow lover. ;)

Staci said...

Great pics! TFS. :-)

Sasha Farina said...

i can't wait to see it all coming together, Carla!

Tanya Ham said...

I love those outlined 'days of the week' on your photos! Super cute! :)

Sasha Farina said...

come back to blogland missus.. i miss your posts. *hugs*