Saturday, January 22, 2011

Calendar Layouts!

Hi everyone!! I've been working on some monthly layouts the last couple of weeks. I saw these KI calendar papers and thought it would be perfect to have a year in review. So far, I have January through March done and April is on my desk in progress.
I really had a whole lotta fun using my Silhouette on each of these...so much fun! The photos and the PP squares are 2.5" in size...just punched a hole in the middle and added some fun diecuts. For the January layout above I used a circle punch. I couldn't reach the middle so they are a bit off. After that I had an idea to create that cut in my silhouette, which I did for the rest! Love that its a perfect cut!
January Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
PP: Echo Park and KI Memories
Specialty Paper: Archivers
Stickers: KI Memories
Diecuts: Silhouette
Other: Silhouette SD and I-top
For the February page, I cut these cute circle frames and sized them to 2.5" each...fit exactly inside the circle :) Had a lotta fun pulling out my SEI Twitterpated papers...one of my favorite lines ever!
And I'm in love with the Silhouette cuts for the months :) Cute!
February Supplies:
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby and Bazzill
PP: KI Memories, SEI, and Echo Park
Stickers: KI Memories
Diecuts: Silhouette and PTI (clouds)
Other: Silhouette SD
I think my favorite one was the March layout. I love bright colors and these are right up my alley!
The butterflies were cut and embossed with the cuttlebug.
These layouts actually took me a while to make but I just had a blast making all these diecuts! i {heart} my Silhouette :)
March Supplies:
Cardstock: Bo Bunny and Bazzill
PP: KI Memories and Making Memories
Vellum: unknown
Diecuts: Silhouette and Cuttlebug (butterflies)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Embellishments: My Minds Eye
Stamp: Scenic Route
Ink: Stampin Up
Paper Lace Border: Little Yellow Bicycle
Large Gem: Prima
Other: Gems

7 comments:

Sara said...

WOW! You've been BUSY!! I LOVE these LO's!! Great idea to use those papers for a yr in review. And I as much as I love them all I have to agree--March is my favorite too! But that might be cause my birthdays in March! ;) Can't wait to see the rest of the year!!

Staci said...

So pretty! I think March is my favorite too! Thanks for sharing!

Jean-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean-Marie said...

These came out so beautiful. I like that you are using the unifying theme of the calendar page layout, while
while having fun with the colors and themes of each month! What a great project.

Jean-Marie
http://www.dragonflydestiny.blogspot.com

Kathy Martin said...

Terrific pages!

Deneen said...

Great job and so so cute!!! I heart my silhouette too!

Monika said...

I love the month titles. Are those files purchased through the Silhouette site?? I have a Wishblade and am wondering if I could use them with my cutter. TIA