Saturday, July 31, 2010

Goofs

I had to do a layout about my kids crazy faces!! These pics were taken at the McDonalds outside of Disneyland on our trip last month! I took out my camera and they put on a show for me. I do this a lot to keep them entertained when we're sitting down waiting. LOL.
Supplies Used:
PP&Puffy Letters: American Crafts
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby and DCWV
Green Chipboard: DCWV
Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup
Monster Rub Ons: October Afternoon
Ribbon: Paper Source
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Scalloped Square Punch: Marvy
Journaling Spots: Jenni Bowlin
I used the "eyes" from the rub-ons to put inside of the "o". The title and the "K&A" were put on green chipboard and then the edges were sanded. Used my good old typewriter for the journaling spots. My husband was noticing some of the typing errors such as the crookedness and a part where I forgot to space, but I told him its OK its part of the handmade look :)
Just a simple card. I wanted to use my new MS butterfly border punch and I'm loving this color combo. I have a ton of this gray ribbon as well...its my fav!

Supplies Used:
CS: Bazzill (gray) & Stampin Up (blue)
PP: Cosmo Cricket (love!)
Ribbon and Thickers: American Crafts
Stamp: Hero Arts
Staples: Ranger
Ink: Papertry Ink
Glitter Pen: Sakura (love this!!!)
Corner Punch: Corner Chomper-We R Memory Keepers
And a quick card I made for my husband on Father's Day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! Fun page and a cute card! :)

Sara said...

Love the funny pics! That's something kids are always willing to do in front of the camera! Great colors too! You've got so many details on this--love it! And great cards! I need to make a few--it's been awhile!

Staci said...

Love the pics! You always do such beautiful work!