Saturday, July 31, 2010

Creative Scrappers #114

this is my second post today so be sure and scroll down for more projects:
Did this LO for the Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge. I've been wanting to scrap this picture forever and this sketch was perfect for it. Plus I've been wanting to use that Scenic Route chicken paper as well :)
I stamped the brown cardstock with a background stamp from PTI. The chicken paper was distressed on the edges with the Blending Tool and I used Tattered Angels Mist in Coffee Shop in the middle. This is totally different from my usual style but I wanted to "man it up" a bit.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Autumn Leaves
Patterned Paper&Chipboard Letters: Scenic Route
Rub Ons: Autumn leaves and Hambly Studios
Tickets and Journaling Stickers: Jenni Bowlin
Mini Letters: Cosmo Cricket (love!!)
Stamp and Cream Ink: Papertry ink
Brown Ink: Memories
Misting Spray: Tattered Angels
Distress Tool: Ranger
Gafer Tape: 7 Gypsies
Ticket Corner Punch: Stampin Up
Star Border Die Cut: Making Memories
Other: Wood Buttons and Yarn

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great take on the sketch! That's a great pic & goes great with the chicken pp!

Staci said...

I love that patterned paper! Super LO! TFS!

laura vegas said...

this is so cute carla! and that paper is adorable! this whole layout was just meant to happen :)

Robyn said...

Hey girl! Love your vintage stickers with the journaling - so awesome! And I just want to say thanks for always commenting and being so sweet on my blog! Your the best! Huge hugs!