Saturday, January 30, 2010

365 is done!!


So I finally, finally finished up my 365 album. I had a few filler pics to print and I had to fill the spots on the front and last page. I was so stuck and I searched and searched for ideas but couldn't find any. I had kept most of the index prints from Costco so I cut them up in slices and just pasted them to the cards from the kit...kinda like a summary. I also journaled the front and explained what this album is and added the date, my name, and then added the 2009 stickers. The pics might be kind of cheesy but its done. If I see something better, I can always change it.
So glad I did it but will be taking a break this year.
Next year I'd like to do the digital version of it.

The pic above and below are from the first page.

The one above is from the back page...the one below are my last two pics of the year.
A chipboard coaster I made for Valentines Day...Used Bo Bunny pink dotted cardstock, Hero Arts Stamps, SU Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder, and the Slice Calendar Card for the title. That Calendar card is one that I thought I wouldn't use but seem to go to a lot.
And Maui, who is nearly 4 months old now. She is a beast in everyway. I love this monster!
The kids were having fun with their tunnels and they put one up on the love seat. Maui ran up it to the top of the couch. It was so adorable.

Thanks for looking...

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats to you! I'm sure it feels awesome to finish your 365 album! I love the idea of using the thumbnails to summarize the year!

Sara said...

YEAH!! Your 365 album looks GREAT!! It must feel so good to have it all done! I have all my pics printed but still have lots of journaling to do! :D I'm still sorta debating doing the 365 for this year but maybe in a different way....

Love your coaster!! You are so good to make them for every holiday! I just got my Calendar Slice card & can see it work on so many projects!

Heather Ruwe said...

congrats on your 365...you are braver than me...can't bring myself to do it because i don't think i could keep up! lol...maui is adorable! :)

Sasha Farina said...

you did it, girlfriend!! Wow.. I am amazed. *bows down* Way to go!! Congratulations! Tahniah! (that's congrats in Malay language ;))

Sasha Farina said...

you did it, girlfriend!! Wow.. I am amazed. *bows down* Way to go!! Congratulations! Tahniah! (that's congrats in Malay language ;))

Jen Caputo said...

oh wow! That is awesome that you actually got the whole thing done. I think I gave up about 3 weeks in :P It looks beautiful!

Staci said...

Wow! You inspire me! TFS!