I've been on a hunt for a library card catalog for months now..scouring ebay, craigslist, etc. I was just dying to get my hands on one. They can cost a lot of money and that's what stopped me. Imagine my surprise when a nearby university was selling 8 of them for $100! I would have gotten more, but I don't have any more space in my room. Its solid oak and weighs a TON! My poor stairwell is going to need some drywall repair but it was worth it. I'd take more pics but I'm still working on loading my baby up...as you can see on my messy floor. TFL!

5 comments:
Holy Moly!!! Carla.. what a score~!! A SCORE!!!! i want those... boohoo!!!
What an AWESOME find!! Bet you're having fun filling it up! Lucky you!!
What a cool find! Enjoy it! :-)
Are you kidding me?! That is a fan-freakin'-tastic addition to your space and creative spirit. Wow. Lucky girl!
Love it! I have always loved those cabinets I use to spend hours going through the card catalog files at my local library while growing up. I so want one if and when I ever end up with a room LOL
Post a Comment