Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Halloween Project

I have had SO much fun the last couple of weeks making some Halloween decorations. I'm not really into that holiday but the stuff out there is so cute and fun! I made this coaster, after seeing Laura's adorable one here. I didn't have the same background paper so I found this oldy but goody PP from 7 gypsies. I hoard this paper because its a classic!
I purchased a little easel for the coaster to put by the front door. This would be a fun project to do for all the holidays and seasons...hmmm.

The die cuts and paper are from the Recollections (Michael's brand) Halloween line. Used the Slice to cut out the word "Halloween" and also the green index label holder. I added some extra owl die cuts with pop dots and added some googly eyes. I also added a sakura glitter pen to the die cut word.
This 8x8 layout used products from the Making Memories "Autumn Splendor" line. Love the colors in it. Just wanted to do a quick layout of my girl at the pumpkin farm. She's 8 months old, then 2 years and 8 months old. I think we skipped a year. LOL.
And lastly, I'm making these treat bags for Kendall's first grade classroom. Used the Recollections line again here. I used my SU Big Notz Die cut and folded it in half. I added the border using the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch, stamped the sentiment, and added some bat confetti. The treat bags I purchased are a little big so I cut them down but I think they are too wide, I'm not about to go out and purchase more.
I have about 23 more to make so I'll be busy!
Supplies Used
Coaster: Bazzill Coaster, 7 Gypsies and Recollections PP, Recollections Die Cuts, Slice Machine and Design Cards (Calendar and Studio Essentials), Sakura Glitter Pen, Heidi Swapp Distressor, Memories Ink, W R Memory Makers Corner Chomper, and Ranger Inking Tool.
Lil Pumpkin: Making Memories PP, mini letter stickers, and leaves, Hobby Lobby Kraft CS, SEI Ribbon, Basic Grey mini chipboard letters, EK Sucess Circle Cutter, Fiskar's Border Punch, and Jute
Treat Bags: Recollections PP, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch, Stampendous Stamp, Memories Ink, Hobby Lobby bat confetti, Michaels treat bag
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deneen said...

What fun projects! Too cute.

Sara said...

I LOVE the coaster!! And those treat bags are so much fun! Makes me want to make them for the girls' classes. Love the LO--so fun to see how much she's changed but still looks the same. You've been a very busy lady! Keep 'em coming!

Sierra said...

What fun creations! I love them all. I'm doing bags of "bloody popcorn" for Jeromy's class. I might just have to lift your bag tag!

Sasha Farina said...

save me one of the treatbag! i am seriously, seriously, seriously craving candy corn right now and what do you know, they don't have candy corn over here. such a sin!