Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independance Day!



We had such a busy weekend...4 days off yeah. Sadly, we got a phone call yesterday from my Dad that my Grandfather passed. He was 86.

My inlaws came over on Saturday and visited. Aydan took a few crawling steps...anyday now he's going to be all over the place!

Yesterday we went back to my home state to visit my family. I have a lot of younger cousins and the girls were a bit gaga over the baby. My aunt has a pool and of course it rained!








Today we went to a parade with my in-laws in the town where Ozan grew up and our governor walked by us. We just got back from a local thing in town that was boring and came home. We can't really stay out for the fireworks because its too late for the kids. And tomorrow, its back to work!

1 comment:

NW Indiana Deals said...

Carla,
OMG-I can't believe it is you! I NEED to talk to you girl! It has been forever. Drop me an email SMDeasy@aol.com-I'll give you my phone # or give me yours so we can chat. We are coming up from TX Aug 7-15. I would so love to see you!

Sheila